Your Truecare Experience can include education, chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue care, nutritional counseling and movement coaching.
The Truecare difference
Our Registered Dietitian/ Nutritional Consultant will listen to you and take your concerns to heart, and tailor her advice to your individual, unique dietary needs. We stay up-to-date on the latest research, as well as functional medicine practices, and offer Mediator Release Testing for food sensitivities and Micronutrient Testing to screen for nutrient deficiencies. At Truecare Chiropractic of Lansing MI. we take pride in making sure we provide you with the best nutritional consulting possible.
Benefits of Nutritional Consulting
- Reduce the risk of diseases including heart disease, heart attack, and stroke.
- Protect against many types of cancer.
- Reduce the symptoms and risks that result from heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Increase your energy level.
- Improve your well-being.
- Improve your ability to fight off illness.
- Help maintain a healthy body weigh.
- Personalized nutritional consulting to help meet your goals.
MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY
“Nutritional diagnostic, therapy, and counseling services for the purpose of disease management which are furnished by a registered dietitian or nutrition professional…" (source Medicare MNT legislation, 2000).
MEDIATOR RELEASE TESTING (MRT)
MRT® is a functional measurement of diet-induced food sensitivity pathways. Simply put, it is a blood test to determine which foods and food chemicals a person is uniquely sensitive to so that an appropriate diet can be devised to help alleviate the symptoms of the immune response illicited by food sensitivity.