Your Truecare Experience can include chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue care, nutritional counseling and movement coaching.
A chiropractic adjustment is a manual therapy performed to induce movement into a joint. This facilitates a reaction within your nervous system through receptors to change the biomechanical function of a joint. Our chiropractic physicians are trained to perform a wide spectrum of chiropractic adjustments which they will discuss to optimize results and comfort level.
Soft tissue therapies are performed to find balance between muscles and joints in the body. When specific muscle release is performed to an over functioning muscle to attain equilibrium there is less strain on a joint, allowing the adjustment to be more effective.
Our bodies are designed TO MOVE. Life only happens while it is in movement. Implementing therapeutic exercises into your treatment plans help to strengthen your foundation, move your joints and stabilize your movement patterns to prevent future injury.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
The benefits of chiropractic are well known and on occasion misunderstood. We keep up with the latest research to be well informed about the benefits and will share with you how your particular goals can be met with chiropractic care. Improvements we strive to achieve:
- Decrease pain and improve quality of life.
- Improve joint mobility, function and health.
- Decrease degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Speedup the recovery process from acute injures like car accidents or falls.
- Strengthen the immune system and the ability to prevent sickness, disease and future pain.
- Improve circulation, taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
Our Chiropractors were trained on a variety of chiropractic techniques. We take the best practice of each technique apply this on patient by patient basis. Our evaluation accounts for patient preference and determined health factors. Some techniques we practice are: Diversified, Thompson Drop, SOT, Cox Flexion/Distraction, MPI, DNS, Webster Technique and Activator. These techniques allow us to modify our treatment to accommodate everything from the most gentle adjustment to a more traditional adjustment.
Soft tissue is an area of focus we utilize at Truecare Chiropractic & Performance. Myofascial release, trigger point therapy, pin and stretch, IASTM and cupping are the most widely utilized modalities. These are performed to reduce hypertonicity, scar tissue and facilitated muscles to allow proper joint mechanics.
Movement therapy is utilized to identify and strengthen muscular imbalances to normalize proper biomechanics and function. Programs are designed individuals to each patient, their capacity, and goals.
Frequently Treated Conditions
- Chonic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Post-Surgical Complications
- Auto Injuries
- Sciatica (Radiculopathy)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Hip Pain
Our mission is to empower people to move pain free and accomplish their healthcare goals. We achieve this by providing a hybrid model of chiropractic, exercise therapy, biomechanical assessment, and performance enhancement training in an environment that is suitable for all ages and activity levels. This model enables patients to achieve new performance baseline and accomplish their goals.
By combining these modalities, we help people get the most out of themselves and optimize their movement and performance.
- Custom training for those looking to maximize their Truecare experience
- Movement patterns to reduce pain
- Focus is on proper movement quality first!
- Strength based fitness that’s rooted in proper bio-mechanics
- Thoughtful strategic progressive nature built in for long-term success
- A stronger you allows for a more adaptable and injury-resistant individual
Mon: 8-1, 2-5, Tue: 8-5, Wed: 8-5
Thr: 7-3 | Fri: 8-12